Public Administrator Notes By Anshul Kumar UPSC Toppers
Presently you have decided to progress toward becoming IAS official and searching for the books and study materials to accomplish your objective. All things considered, you are on the correct place. Presently We are Sharing With You Public Administration Notes By Anshul Kumar PDF Book Free download
This article which is based on Public Administration Notes By Anshul Kumar, a part of our most viewed notes on Public Administration Notes, which we think our readers not supposed to miss. Readers may download the each of the notes as PDF free of cost just click on Download button. Check our GS 1 notes category from menu bar, if you willing to read the complete archives.
Public Administration Notes PDF in English helps in improving your knowledge and automatically improves your marks in competitive examinations.
Public Administration Notes optional profession and compatible
There are obviously many advantages to public administration, which is why so many candidates choose it. In this section, we also discuss some of the professional issues and some of the drawbacks that you may encounter with this option.
Public administration optional benefits
- The best thing about Public Administration Notes is that the syllabus is short and definitive compared to other subjects. With a planned approach, this option can easily be covered in 3 months.
- As a future Public Administration Notes, you will find some of the ideas in this article useful in your future career as they are mostly related to administration and management.
- General studies papers are heavily influenced by topics such as governance and the constitution. Public Administration Notes will also be helpful in ethics and essay papers.
GS II titles that overlap with Pub Aid:
- Parliament and state legislators
- Dispute resolution procedures and institutions
- Ministries and government departments
- Aspects of governance, transparency and accountability
- Evolution, features, amendments, and Indian Constitution.
- Separation of powers between different organs
- Duties and responsibilities of the Union and the States
- Constitutional, legal, regulatory and judicial judiciary
- Welfare schemes for the weaker sections
- Issues related to poverty and starvation
GS III with titles including Pub Aid.
- Disaster management, planning and budgeting
- The role of media and social networking sites in internal security
- Planning matters
- Government budget
- Comprehensive development
Topics in Paper IV (Ethics) with pub ad:
- Ethics and the Human Interface (basic concept of administrative values and ethics of public administration)
- Attitude: Material, structure, function, its influence and relationship with thought and behavior. Ethical and political attitudes; social influence and consent
Public administration Disadvantages losses:
- In recent years, there has been an opinion that Public Administration Notes is not scoring.
- If you are not interested in this article, it is difficult and tiring to read.
- If you have knowledge of sociology, political science and management, the questions of public administration can be answered well, because there are many ideas rooted in these subjects.
- Papers I and II must be merged during your preparation and when writing the answers. Many concepts and ideas in Paper I have to be used in real life examples in Paper II. This correlation is absolutely necessary to get good marks in this option.
- In addition, you will need to provide international examples of governance in Paper II.
यह जरूर देखे :
Must Read this also:
Please let us know, through your comments, which PDF Notes you want. We will try our level best to provide you that study material for your preparation not for commercial use. If You want to share Your Study Material with Other Aspirants Please send Us at email@example.com Please share this post with the needy aspirants.
- हमसे जुड़ें – हमारा टेलीग्राम चैनल सब्सक्राइब करें !
- हमारा फेसबुक ग्रुप जॉइन करें – अभी ग्रुप जॉइन करें !
All UPSCPDF Notes are available on this website for Educational purpose only. Not for commercial use.
www.upscpdf.in does not own these UPSCPDF books, neither created nor scanned. We only provide you the links that are already available on Internet. If anyhow, it violates the law or has anyone issue with that. Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org For removal of links.
Pub Ad Part 2 PDF Notes Free Download For UPSC Click on Download Button
Read this also:-How to get good marks in an exam
Read this also:-Previous years important History Quiz
Read this also:-Static General Awareness Tricks PDF Book
Read this also:-Indian Geography PDF
Read this also:-Ethics Complete PDF Notes
Read this also:-Time and Work Reasoning PDF Notes
Read this also:-Number Series Reasoning PDF Notes
Read this also:-Number System Questions Reasoning PDF
Read this also:-Ethics Handwritten PDF Notes
Read this also:-600 Simplification Questions and Answers
Read this also:-Insight IAS Prelims 2020 Test 22 With Solution
Read this also:-Insight IAS Prelims 2020 Test 23 With Solution
Read this also:-Art and Culture Questions Answer PDF
Read this also:-Indian History PDF and Indian Movements
Read this also:-GS SCORE ENVIRONMENT MCQ
Read this also:-Ancient History Hand Written Notes
Read this also:-The Hindu PDF Newspaper Analysis
Read this also:-Spectrum Modern India Short Notes
Read this also:-Disha Annual Current Affairs
Read this also:-Vision IAS Economic Survey 2019-20
Read this also: Vajiram and Ravi September 2020 Current Affairs
इसे भी देखें:-केन्द्रीय अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा के सम्पूर्ण नोट्स
इसे भी देखें:-Ethics नीति शास्त्र नोट्स हिंदी में
इसे भी देखें:-जीब विज्ञानं नोट्स हिंदी में पार्ट 1
इसे भी देखें:-हिंदी व्याकरण नोट्स
इसे भी देखें:- हिंदी पर्यायवाची शब्द
इसे भी देखें:- रेलवे जनरल नॉलेज हिंदी में
इसे भी देखें:- आपदा प्रबंधन (भूगोल)
इसे भी देखें:- इतिहास के हस्तलिखित NCERT नोट्स हिंदी में
इसे भी देखें:- आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास हिन्दी में
इसे भी देखें:- प्राचीन भारत का इतिहास हिंदी नोट्स
इसे भी देखें:- आईएएस की तैयारी कैसे करे?
इसे भी देखें:- ऑब्जेक्टिव इतिहास पुस्तक
इसे भी देखें:- दिशा वार्षिक करंट अफेयर्स
इसे भी देखें:- यूपीएससी में सफलता कैसे प्राप्त करें ?
इसे भी देखें:- विश्व का इतिहास महत्वपूर्ण नोट्स
इसे भी देखें:- Indian and World Geography Most Important